Thursday, May 10, 2007

070510 Bunka Geinoubu - Tsuji Nozomi



When exactly did your love relationship start?

Sugiura: It was around summer of last year.

And when was marriage considered?

Sugiura: January of this year.

In what month of pregnancy are you?

Tsuji: I'm in my ninth week.

How was the proposal worded?

Sugiura: Ah, this is embarrassing. I love her smile, so it was: "I love to see you smiling, so let me see that smile for the rest of my life. Would you stay with me forever?"

Tsuji-san, how did you react?

Tsuji: Frankly, when I heard that, there was a sudden whiteout inside my head, and I was so happy that I instantly started to cry.

If it's a girl, would you let her join Morning Musume?

Tsuji: Well, I've been in the group and in showbusiness since I finished elementary school at the age of 12, so I think she has to finish junior/senior high at least, and then it would be okay.

If it's a boy, would you like him to become an Ultraman?

Sugiura: Of course. My dream since elementary school was to become an Ultraman once. I would be glad to show him Ultraman as well.

Hello!Online

No comments: